Who's Online
0 registered (), 5 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
up4itnc, Bob, DoubtingThomas, parkcitygal, Roy
46 Registered Users
October
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Shout Box

The Muniac.com Blog - Welcome
Log Hill Mesa Neighborhood Forum
A neighborhood forum to help link the residents of Log Hill Mesa together to re-enforce community values and support.
  Forums Threads Posts Last Post
Introduction
Some background information on what the Log Hill Mesa forum is all about.
1 1
Background, Suggestions, C...
(Muniac) - 03/19/15 08:08 AM
Enjoying the Outdoors (1 viewing)
This area offers endless ways to enjoy the outdoors. Hiking, biking, hunting, fishing, skiing, kayaking and climbing are just a few. Reach out to others for some company. Share a favorite place too.
1 1
Skiing At Powder Horn, Col...
(Muniac) - 01/11/15 08:14 AM
Diet, Exercise & Good Health
All of us can do better with our diets and exercise. Share what you know about maintaining a healthy lifestyle. If you discovered something that works to promote good health and/or avoid problems, discuss it here.
0 0
- New Forum
I'd Like To Sell
If you have something you'd like to sell list it here.
0 0
- New Forum
I'd Like To Buy
If you need something put your request here. Maybe someone in the neighborhood has just what you're looking for.
0 0
- New Forum
Local Business Review(s)
The good, bad and ugly of dealing with local businesses. Put your reviews, experiences and suggestions here. Include restaurants, shops, stores, internet sites and other purveyors.
0 0
- New Forum
CR 1 and CR 22 Discussions
Post any important information about County Roads 1 & 22.
0 0
- New Forum
Neighborhood Business Directory
If you're running a business, feel free to advertise it here.
0 0
- New Forum
Log Hill Mesa Real Estate
Anything that's relevant to property on Log Hill Mesa.
0 0
- New Forum
Safety & Security
Anything that relates to keeping our neighborhood safe and secure.
0 0
- New Forum
The Straight Dope
Discuss anything and everything here if it doesn't fit anywhere else. Make announcements, give opinions or just sound off!
0 0
- New Forum
Ask For Help and Assistance
Our neighborhood has lots of resources/expertise contained withing. Reach out here if you need some help or get into a jam.
0 0
- New Forum
Doctors, Dentists and Medicine
We all know where the medical profession is heading. Share a positive experience and/or make a referral to help someone else looking for medical services.
0 0
- New Forum
Rules, Rulers, Regulators and Taxes
We all value freedom and the peace of mind that it provides. Transparency, awareness and open communications help preserve what's good in a neighborhood. Discuss those issues here.
0 0
- New Forum
Important Phone Numbers & Emergency Contacts
A reference section to file away important numbers not often dialed. But when they are needed it's important to have them readily at hand.
0 0
- New Forum
Disaster Planning
Share what you've learned about dealing with a disaster. I know it will never happen to me but it's good to be prepared anyway.
0 0
- New Forum
Neighborhood Registry (PRIVATE)
Names and addresses of Log Hill Mesa residents.
0 0
- New Forum
Hobbies & Tinkering
Share your hobbies and things you tinker with here. There may be others out there that are interested in what you're doing. They might even want to join in.
0 0
- New Forum
Fireside Chats
Whether it be here on the blog or an actual social event conducted on your property reach out socially here. Invite others to gather as you see fit.
0 0
- New Forum
I Have a problem/challenge In Need of Help
If you run into a circumstance that's overwhelming and/or outside your skills/tools post a request for help here. Someone might be able to render assistance or direct you a solution.
0 0
- New Forum
Ride Share & Car Pooling
Save some fuel, wear/tear and enjoy some company on your commute. Get together on teaming up with someone going your way here.
0 0
- New Forum
MUNIAC.COM
Old Muniac Blog content from the traveling years 9/2008 - 12/2014. Some of this content will be deleted over time.
  Forums Threads Posts Last Post
INTRODUCTION
Please introduce yourself to the group by posting here.
3 6
Re: Some what new
(Muniac) - 02/28/14 08:10 PM
BC - Busses and Coaches
Discuss your bus, coach or motor home here. Share the knowledge with others.
1 1
Surviving Winter Article (...
(Muniac) - 11/12/11 11:31 AM
Mr. Fix It!
A collection of repairs and fixes that seem so unavoidable. I'm glad I brought my tool box. Also projects that help make life easier.
49 84
Magnum Opus Dometic/Sealan...
(Muniac) - 10/21/14 07:57 AM
Adventure (3 viewing)
Describe an adventure you've had with traveling, visiting, exploring or whatever.
10 324
Re: Full Timing in Alberta...
(OldRebel) - 06/18/17 10:26 AM
Reviews
Been somewhere you liked or perhaps didn't like. Also good/bad products, services and ideas make for helpful information. Please share your experiences, information and knowledge here.
12 25
Full-Timer's RV Insurance
(Jeannie) - 07/02/14 01:51 PM
Reference (1 viewing)
Links and information that come in handy when you need to find something or make a phone call to a business.
48 53
RV Glass Services
(Muniac) - 10/28/14 09:28 AM
Projects (1 viewing)
Things that start with an idea. They continue with knowledge, parts and some sweat. Hopefully adding some value upon their completion.
12 20
Serial TLCD Demo Video
(Muniac) - 11/15/14 01:01 PM
Open Discussion
Discuss anything about anything. Please keep it clean and neighborly.
1 3
Re: 2nd Right Knee Surgery
(Muniac) - 12/16/14 11:30 PM
Professional Services
Small businesses big enough to get the job done yet small enough to still care. All the businesses listed here have done well by their customers. Use them with confidence.
2 3
Re: Kevin Waite - Feature ...
(Michael S) - 05/09/14 04:23 AM
Stays, Stops and Destinations
Talk about the where and when of your stays at specific locations. Mention area attractions, what you like and what you didn't like.
16 53
Re: Closed On a House
(Muniac) - 01/01/15 08:59 AM
Questions, Comments & Suggestions
Feedback is always welcome. Please feel free to add your feedback here. Thanks in advance for doing so.
0 0
- New Forum
Board Admin Stuff
Technical topics associated with running the board.
0 0
- New Forum
I'm Selling
If you have something or other to sell feel free to list it here.
4 4
New Kitchen Faucet Parts
(Muniac) - 01/10/14 01:33 PM
Allure FOR SALE
Fab Ads
Featured Member
Top Posters
OldRebel 294
Muniac 247
Jeannie 48
8850 8
Gil B 4