I checked my game cameras this afternoon. Here are three new cougar pictures. These are from my newest camera. The infrared picture was taken at dusk so it is a bit brighter than it would be in complete darkness. Notice the clarity though. The other two daytime pictures are of a pretty big cat. The one picture has it in the shadows so you have to look closely or zoom the image. I tried to photoshop it to make it more clear but I didn't have great success. It is the original image.

[Linked Image from i1288.photobucket.com]

I had the camera set to take still photos and had it set to just take one and then wait five seconds to take the next one. I was thinking of night shots and not wanting the glowing infrared of this camera to spook the animals. I think I will set the interval between shots down to three seconds.
By the way, I had to buy a new computer in September as my old one crashed. I had to buy a new photo editing program and I am still learning it. As I have mentioned before on this blog I post almost all pictures as untouched originals. I will let you know if I have doctored one to create a better image.