Ok. Second post. Now I'm rolling. Let's do some who,what,where posts. And hey, there'll be some pics coming up!
Who am I?
First of all I'm not rich by any means. My budget is very slim as a matter of fact. I am a single divorced 55 year old guy paying alimony so I am trying to get through it by living as cheap as possible. Don't get me wrong--I love to live basic and rustic whether I have money or not. I realize a diesel-pusher isn't basic or rustic but they dropped so much in value the last few years an average guy like me was able to actually buy one. I now have a mortgage-free home on wheels. No property taxes either.
Although between jobs at the moment I work full-time as a car dealership service advisor in the city of Calgary. I am not a handyman type of guy but I can get by. I am lucky to have a brother who is a natural at all things mechanical and electrical and he lives about 30 miles away.He is definately involved in helping me get set up for this adventure. That's enough about me for now. Next---The Coach.