Hi Scott,Jeannie and others. I have been extremely busy at my new job lately and also after work prepping and moving. My coach is now parked on the property as of September 1st. I do not have a power hook-up yet but that should happen this week. On top of that I have been having a problem with the coach genny and had to buy a gasoline generator to get by. My brother and a friend were out today and got the coach genny working but I need to get new brushes for it. We also pulled the pipe and pump out of the well as giving it power didn't produce water. A new pump is in order. In the meantime I have been hauling in water and using a small transfer pump to fill the coach. I have used my macerator pump and dumped tanks into the sewer system in the mobile home. The stuff disappeared and didn't reappear somewhere else so I'm assuming it reached the septic field that must be here somewhere---there is zero indication of it on the surface. So, yes I have been a busy guy but I will update some more soon with pictures.----Ken

Last edited by OldRebel; 09/08/13 07:08 PM.