It's Saturday November 16th and it's time for an update. It's definatly winter here now.
[Linked Image from i1288.photobucket.com]

I added an 8" duct with a blower to improve the heat tunnel. This way allows for more return air and forces more free wood heat into the coach. It's working quite well.

My auto generator start module is wired in now so that the generator will start on its' own if the power fails.

I had more Aqua-Hot problems. We had to replace the combustion blower motor as it was not keeping its' rpm up properly and causing the AH to run too rich. That AH had several issues but seems ok now. I'm heating with a combination of the Aqua-Hot, electric heaters, and wood stove heat through the heat tunnel. I got my first electric bill last week. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. From the hook-up date of September 29th to October 18th was 169.00. Considering there were three electric heaters running through that period that is pretty good I thought.
I bought a LED light bar for my van so I could have better vision for my drive to town. A moose ran across the highway right in front of me one night. All I saw was its's legs and belly with my stock lights. You don't want to hit one of those. They're so tall that their body will come through the windshield and it's game over. I still haven't seen any animals other than deer and that moose.
I have to be very careful when and where I use it as it is very bright. It lights up the road and ditches like daylight.