Nice day here so I was out taking some pics. A big storm is coming tonight and tomorrow though. Calgary is supposed to get about 15cms of snow. The foothills (me) could get 30 but I might just catch the edge of it. The temp is supposed to drop again. The city is forecasting -16C so I will probably see -20C.
The pictures below of the tracks were taken only about twenty to thirty feet from my coach! Cougar?

[Linked Image from i1288.photobucket.com]
I bought a knife.

I wanted some kind of weapon. I don't own a gun..yet. I'm sure my American friends will be shocked at that but it's really not common for Canadians to own guns. There are very strict regulations on handguns but I could get a rifle without too much trouble. I've used small rifles before (shooting gophers,targets,etc) but have never owned one.

I bought a Yagi antenna for my wireless 4g internet connection and extended the mast. I've got 3 bars of signal now--up from the one bar previously.

I've installed both my Genturi exhaust stacks. One for the generator and one for the Aqua-Hot. I had trouble fitting them to the exhaust pipes of both so the adaptors I bought caused them to stick out further from the side of the coach than normal. That's why you see my jerry-rigged spacers holding the stacks away from the side of the coach. I'm using those orange suction cups to secure them rather than screwing holes into the gelcoat. The suction cups work so-so. One side will occasionally pop free. Possibly due to temperature changes.

Here's a few more pics from around the place. Oh, by the way, I've taken to calling it "The Possum Lodge", lol! For any of you who ever watched "The Red Green Show" you'll understand. Hey, I even have the old Dodge van and I use a lot of duct tape, lol.

I bought a game camera. It's been set up since yesterday over in the trees next to a apparently well-used game trail. I'm going to bring it inside tonight to wait for the storm to pass by and then I'll set it up again. It should be interesting to see what I get.

Last edited by OldRebel; 12/01/13 12:16 PM. Reason: Grammar