Whoa!! This is a big storm. Blizzard conditions. Started early this morning and got worse all day. I was at work and was monitoring Environment Canada's site and watching the radar. I could tell my place was getting dumped on. Plus the wind was causing major drifting problems everywhere. I started getting worried a bit about being able to get home so left work early. The drive home wasn't too bad once I got out of the city traffic but my driveway was snowed in pretty good. I figure there had to be 10 inches dumped here today and then blown around. I popped the Ranger into 4Lo and second gear and churned my way in. Turned around and then churned out and back in again to set a track. Believe it or not I'm still running on the original tires on that truck at 105000 kms (about 63000 miles) They still have decent tread at about 5/32" tread depth. Unbelievable! Best tires I've ever owned. BFG All Terrain T/A's. That Ranger is a great performer too. I'll post some pics as soon as things settle down. I'm not sure if I'll go to work in the morning. We'll see what it's like at 5 AM tomorrow.