Since I'm on the topic of cross-border purchases I will relay some info to you about my coach research and purchase. I bought this particular coach because it had the equipment I wanted, the ebay ad had excellent hi-res pictures and a good description, the seller had a good feedback rating, and it was over 15 years old. Why 15 years old? Because you can bring any (almost) vehicle back into Canada duty free and waaay less paperwork if it is 15 years old or older. All I had to pay was the GST (Canada's 5% sales tax) and a 100.00 surcharge for air conditioning. An important thing to note here is this does NOT apply to converted buses. This was too bad as I saw some really nice converted buses for sale on-line. To bring back a converted bus it must be a 1972 or older bus! The seller I bought this coach from was in Los Angeles. It was a repo from a lady in Hollywood but was originally sold in North Carolina. The L.A. dealer said if I picked it up in California I was subject to sales tax so they offered to deliver it to me in Las Vegas for a 500.00 fee. I agreed to this and picked it up in the parking lot of the Rio Las Vegas hotel on February 15th of this year. This coach was almost 400,000 new in 1997. I paid 47,900 for it and then ended up getting a thousand refunded because the tires were weather cracked and they had said they weren't. My Dad thinks I shouldn't tell people what I paid for it but I really don't care. It's not like I have plans to sell it. I haven't really kept track of what I have spent on it since purchase but I suspect around 6 to 7000.00 give or take. That's not bad. My research said to expect to pay 10000 in things after purchase. I think it was a pretty good deal all things considered. It's a bit gutsy buying something like that on-line sight unseen but sometimes you just have to take a risk to get a good deal.