I have converted all the overhead lighting to LED's except for the bathroom and toilet room (they are separate in this coach). It was easy to do but is quite expensive. I bought the LED's from Marine Beam as they are supposedly top quality. I will convert the rest of the lighting to LED when I can afford it.
This coach has ceramic tile flooring for the kitchen and main hallway. It has carpet in the living room and bedroom areas.
By the way the mileage on this coach is unknown but I suspect it is very low due to the absolute lack of wear on anything in the interior. That soft leather upholstery usually will show wear on the corners quite easliy and there is none of that. The mileage is unknown because the odometer runs about 10 times too fast. When I picked up the coach in Vegas it was showing 102000 miles and by the time I got home to Calgary it showed 155000! It was on ebay at 96000 miles but I'm pretty sure nobody picked up on the fact the odometer was wonky. I'm ok with it since I think this coach has probably more like 40 or 50000 on it. Seriously. It's in that nice condition.