I promised you some fresh pictures today so here are a few. It is a very warm day here. Well, for winter anyways. About +10C. Water dripping everywhere. Here is a pic of the wood we cut yesterday with my new saw. Beside the snowmobile is the big sled we hauled it back here with behind the snowmobile. The old Arctic Cat is working fine now.

[Linked Image from i1288.photobucket.com]

Here are a couple of pics of part of the driveway since I cleaned it up some. There is only about 50 feet left to do out by the main gate. I got down to the grass in a couple of places. It's hard to make out anything in these pics because of shadows.

Here is an updated picture of the heat tunnel with the ducting suspended on zip-ties from the towel rails. It slides really easily. I can do it one-handed.

Scott and I are still thinking about how to make it more efficient. What would really be great would be to have a heat exchanger on the wood stove and be able to heat up and circulate the coolant for the AquaHot system. We'll see. We're still puzzling that one out with regards to temperature control.

This next pic is showing roughly where the game camera is right now. It's about 100 yards straight out from here.

I have been off work for the last few days so I have rigged up the solar shower bag back into the bathroom in the old mobile home. The tub drain was frozen but with this warmer weather and dumping boiling water down the drain I got it thawed out. In fact I have a big pot of hot water on the stove right now all ready to shower with. I want to rig up a metal or iron platform on the wood stove to heat water. I'm going out to dinner at my younger brother Gord's place tonight. I'll work on that review I was talking about and post soon.