I have realized that I have left some questions unanswered and also have not clarified how I have done certain things. The following few posts are meant to address these things. There will be a few pictures coming up but not immediately.

First of all regarding the well on the property. I did purchase a new pump for the well from ebay but it is still in it's box stored in the old mobile home. My brother Scott and I pulled all the well piping and old pump up from the well and it is laid out across the yard. It is about 150 feet long. Unfortunately we never got around to hooking up the new pump and installing it and the piping before winter settled in because we were spending all our free time messing around with AquaHot problems. I plan to revisit getting the well operational this spring or summer.
Regarding my coach and how I parked it. I am happy with the placement of the coach but next winter I will not dump the air out of the suspension when parked for the season. Why? Two reasons. First of all, once I cut and installed all the skirting styrofoam I could no longer start the coach engine as the air suspension will inflate and raise the coach up off the skirting which would then fall apart. I would then somehow have to lower the coach again to exactly the height it was at before to have the skirting fit properly. I suppose I could start it up and hold a finger on the air dump button until I'm done warming the engine and transmission but I think it would still cause a problem with my skirting. It bothers me that I can't run the coach at all until spring and I will be following Cummins instructions on starting an engine that has been dormant that long. That involves disconnecting a wire for the fuel pump and pre-cranking the engine to establish oil pressure before starting. The other reason I would not dump the air suspension is because I think it would be easier on the air bags. I guess a third reason would be that the entry step would be up out of the snow and ice more which would be better. By the way the coach is still very level front to back and side to side.
Believe it or not I have not seen a single sign of a mouse on this property since I have moved here. Not one. No droppings or anything.
Regarding the problem I had with my refrigerator in the extreme cold. Once the real cold weather was over (back warmer than -20C) I switched it back to electric from propane and it has been working fine. My brother Scott said the electric heating element for the fridge was just not up to those very cold temps and propane works better in that situation. Go figure.
I have not purchased a weather station yet to monitor coach and bay temperatures remotely.
I do have two CO detectors in the coach. A factory installed one that is over top of the head of the bed and also a KIDDE brand one that I have on the bar counter. Here is a picture of it while heating with the heat tunnel.

[Linked Image from i1288.photobucket.com]

My brother Scott (what would I do without him?) gave me a good suggestion to save money on anti-freeze the other day. I have purchased two cases of all-season windshield washer antifreeze to dump into drains and the mobile home toilet after dumping. It's much cheaper than RV antifreeze and is good to -40C.
I am still running the small ceramic heater in the bay area next to the tank bay NOT plugged in through a thermocube. At least for now. At the temperature that heater is set at the AquaHot register will never come on in the bay area and if there is indeed an upper outlet in the water bay area I can't see it might cause a problem. I'm debating hooking that little heater back through the thermocube as I didn't have a problem until it got colder than -35C.
If anyone else wants to try living in an RV in winter I recommend to always keep the coach completely warm. Don't set thermostats lower when you're not at home. I think keeping the whole bus structure up to temperature is important.
I still have not replaced the voltage regulator or brushes for the coach generator. I try to use it about once a month and it works ok if I have a decent electrical load on it. Note that I had changed the oil in the Kubota generator engine to a full synthetic last summer. How well is a diesel engine going to start when the oil is like molasses in the middle of winter? Synthetic oil doesn't thicken in cold temps however it's better lubrication qualities "may" be partially causing the generator to overcharge due to increased RPMs. I'm not sure.
I'm going to split these posts up.