I spotted a dead pine tree out by my main driveway so I cut it down, bucked it up, and hauled it home to my wood pile this afternoon. The logging site....

[Linked Image from i1288.photobucket.com]

Here is a picture of my new saw. It is a Stihl MS362. It is a fairly heavy duty saw with a 59cc engine and a 20" bar. I'm told it is way more saw than I need but I always like to have too much rather than not enough of anything. There is a little bit of snow on the chain in this picture making it look like it's missing teeth. It's not. Cuts like a knife through butter.

I took a couple more pictures up and down the driveway. You're probably thinking "I thought he cleared the driveway". I got rid of the big center hump all the way along it and smoothed out the ruts a bunch. Trust me, it is way,way better than it was.

Oh, by the way, for any of you who saw those pictures of that very large moose I posted and thought they might be fake here is another one. This picture was sent to me some time ago by a customer of mine who thought the hunter in this picture was me. He does look a lot like me and I have fooled several people with this picture. I'm not a hunter at all. I could never kill an animal-well other than pests like gophers. I sure couldn't kill a beautiful animal like this.