There has been quite a bit of snow fall here since Thursday night...again. I told you in the opening post of this blog that this area gets a lot of snow. The snowiest month is usually March! I'm actually glad I cleared that driveway last week. With all this new snow I might not have been able to get out. Maybe I can't get out anyway. I haven't tried yet.
Fresh pics. Just taken 20 minutes ago.

[Linked Image from i1288.photobucket.com]

The usual barbecue shot...

I had to dig around in the snow to pick out some firewood..

Check out my gas generator. Winter and summer pics.

I'm just about to the point where I'm going to call my insurance agent to take the coverage off that van.

I got out of bed last night and walked around to check and make sure the AquaHot exhaust was clear since I had heated all day yesterday with wood.

There comes a point when "Winter Wonderland" seems to be a little too much Winter and the shine starts to come off Wonderland. Today is one of those days. I've got a lot of work to do. It feels like I'm on Survivor sometimes. Still waay better than living in the city. I'll probably post again later. Oh, by the way, the temperature here is forecast to drop to -26 or so for a couple of days. smile