Time for an update. The weather has been beautiful here for over a week now. Very mild for this time of the year---up into the 50's F. Since the daytime temps have all been well above freezing I have been shutting down the Aquahot when I leave for work in the morning. I haven't had to use the electric heaters for about 10 days now. I make sure I leave the south-facing living room shade open so that I get some sun heating during the day. Here is a picture of my weather station temps when I got home early one evening last week.

[Linked Image from i1288.photobucket.com]

70F in the coach with no heating assistance all day! Other than residual heat from the wood stove ducting first thing in the morning. I am heating with wood at night and I can damper it down now. I turn the aquahot on in the evening but it rarely cycles on. The ducting from the wood stove will still be running when I get up in the morning. It's usually still blowing at about 75F. I don't stoke it before I go to work so the duct fan shuts off when the temp drops below 70. Works great! I'm saving lots of money in these mild temperatures.
It definitely feels like spring here and although I don't expect any more extreme cold I know there is still snow to come. One thing I always look for to know when spring is here is the emergence of gophers from hibernation. They are actually Richardson's ground squirrels. Here is a pic I grabbed off the net.

They tend to get on the roads often and can be seen squashed all over the place. There have been sightings of them but I haven't seen one yet.
There has, of course, been a great deal of snow melting here. Here are some fresh pictures.

The driveway is going to be a muddy mess soon. If it gets really bad I might have to park out by the gate so I don't rut it up badly. We'll see.
You will notice in one of the above pics that I have a real jerry-rigged situation with my genturi exhaust stack for the Aquahot. The suction cups just don't stay attached. I really don't want to attach hardware to the side of my coach. I have thought of a solution for this problem and am going to deal with it in the next couple of days.
I still don't have running water but it hasn't been an issue. I can easily have a shower in the old mobile home. I have four 5 gallon water jugs that I take to work and fill. One of these days Scott and I will take apart that water cabinet to find and fix the break.
One more thing. Holy smokes am I glad this coach doesn't heat with propane! As you have probably heard the price of propane skyrocketed in about January. I would have been screwed. There is a guy at work who heats his small home with propane. It cost him almost 900.00 for about a six week spell! Also remember that my old van runs on propane. I used to get propane for 55.9 cents/liter and at that price it cost about the same to drive the van as my Ranger. The advantage was that I was saving wear and tear on the Ranger. I just checked the pump price last week and it was 89.9/liter! I just cannot afford to drive that van at those prices. I took the insurance off it and if the propane price stays high I guess it will turn into guest quarters, lol. It also means I need to find a beater economy car for my commute. Hopefully propane comes back down soon.