Hi Ken,

Sorry for the long pause in saying "hello". I was delighted to actually see some dirt in one of your pictures. That means spring is finally approaching but like you said you'll need to deal with mud first. I laughed because just yesterday Scott and I attempted to do a dirt bike ride up in the mountains. It didn't last long because it was way too muddy. We rode over 5 miles of nothing but mud and it was gloppy and really slippery. Straight to the car wash after that ride!

Always enjoy the wildlife pictures. Thanks for sharing. Sure wouldn't want to meet up with the grizzly especially after hibernation. The most exciting wildlife I've seen recently is a desert tortoise and bighorn sheep.

[Linked Image from muniac.smugmug.com]

[Linked Image from muniac.smugmug.com]

Our departure from St. George Utah is April 21. We'll be heading north for an extended summer stay in Westfir Oregon. Currently working on where we'll be stopping along the way before reaching our final destination.

Hope your cold days are far and few between and you begin to warm up. Be safe and enjoy everything you do!

Jeannie

Jeannie Bridgman
jeannie@muniac.com