Hi Jeannie. It's always great to hear from you. My few days of spring type warmth disappeared rather quickly and I have seen several typical spring snowfalls here recently. I even had my new snowblower out clearing the driveway last weekend. It's been below zero pretty steadily for the past week or so but is supposed to warm up next week. I put new batteries in the game camera yesterday and put it out in a new location. I'll leave it out there for a couple of weeks before I check it.
I just came inside from working on a new mod for my heating set-up. I had previously posted some time ago about wanting to "brick in" my wood stove with cinder blocks to create some thermal mass. As it happens they were tearing down an old cinder block wall in the shop where I work and I was able to grab all the old blocks. I spent this evening building them up around and over the wood stove. It should let my ducting blow warm air for a longer time after leaving for work in the morning. No pics yet because I'm not proud of how it looks at the moment,lol. It's still a work in progress.
I was looking at your pictures of Brian's Head ski resort the other night. You guys sure look like you're living the life and having fun. It would be great to meet you sometime. Thanks again for posting.