Time for an update. Today is June 21st. The first official day of summer and also the longest day of the year. The sun won't set tonight until 9:54pm. Today is also the first non-rainy day we've had in almost a week. I had a lot of rain here. Check out these two pics. The water in the sled and the shallow end of the wheelbarrow is just under 5" deep.

[Linked Image from i1288.photobucket.com]

There have been a couple of Mama deer with young fawns passing by. One mama has twins. I wish I had better pictures to show you but this is it so far.

Today is also the day that I was determined to get my coach fired up and moved a bit. It has not run since September which has bothered me greatly. I will not dump the air from the suspension again when parking long-term. That was a mistake. Anyways, after about an hours work of disconnecting the heat tunnel, removing wheelwell insulation, disconnecting computer, unhooking antenna cables etc I was ready to fire the beast. She was running about a second after I hit the key after cycling the glowplugs. Smooth as silk. I was very impressed. I then raised the jacks and backed her down the driveway a bit and let her idle a while.

No marks at all on the window framing from the heat tunnel. I didn't even wipe them down for this shot. No need.

These next two pics are just before I fired her up. Tire covers removed but suspension still dumped.

Out she goes.

The new spot for now. I'm planning an upcoming trip to Montana.

Enough work. Back to racing. I hooked up my racing seat a few days ago when all the rain started happening. Nascar. Yeeehaaaw! smile